I thought it’s been a while since I last updated you of my progress with this year’s Camp NaNo activities and such. We’re 9 days in now and I’m well underway, keeping up with a lead of a good few thousand words above the par – I’m currently on 17, 247 words, whereas today’s par is only 14,516, so I’m quite happy with that.
This morning was a bit of a sticking point. I stopped in the middle of a good flow on Sunday evening, and it’s taken me a little while to pick it back up again. This evening, after a healthy stir-fry and a cup of tea, I got back into it and that’s where the majority of my word count today has sprung from. I’m still below my daily average (around 1900 words) at only 1495 words today, but I’m not too worried about falling behind; my NaNo experience in 2011 was spattered with days where I didn’t do any writing at all, or a few words in comparison to a few thousand.
For those of you who didn’t get the memo, I’ve published an update here on my site from Hikari’s Coma, under the title ‘Just Another Way to Survive’, which you can read here: https://danieljaeger413.wordpress.com/hikaris-coma/just-another-way-to-survive/
Thanks for keeping up the news; hopefully in a little while you’ll be able to read the full thing!
- Camp NaNoWriMo, Summer 2013: Day 2 (paperpenandnoplan.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Days 3/4 (danieljaeger413.wordpress.com)
- Writing Tips and Resources for Camp NaNoWriMo (gatherednettles.com)
- JulNoWriMo ’13 (cheyennetrumbo.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo (juliestock.wordpress.com)
- July and Camp NaNoWriMo (genrebookreviews.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Day 6 (sleepybookdragon.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Update: Day 7 (tangledinkspills.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Day 1/2 (danieljaeger413.wordpress.com)