Wow, it’s been 10 days since I last posted! Apologies, but life has been getting in the way of things once again!
So, I’m well underway with Hikari’s Coma, now standing at just over 30,000 words, so I’ve made good progress since I last updated. I was running behind due to a busy week, but today’s efforts (around 3,500 words) have definitely made up for my lost time. I have reached a major turning point in the story, in which the narrative has taken a turn away from the main character and now focuses on the characters around her: her girlfriend Sarina, the Director of the Technis Institute of Military Technology Michael Price, and her rival and predecessor Elissa Reed.
I’m hoping to still get the story done in advance of the final deadline. I’m hoping to involve a few volunteers in the process of story analysis, basic proofreading and minor editing, so please let me know via a Facebook message, a Tweet, or even a comment on here if you would like to be involved. I will then send you a proof copy of the book as a PDF, so if you have Adobe Reader X, you can highlight any changes and outline them with notes (I really like Adobe Reader X).
Anyway, that’s all I have with regards to my recent NaNo-ing; I should have a personal blog and an inspirations blog up soon, so keep your eyes peeled for some interesting (or not) tidbits of information regarding yours truly.
- Maybe the NaNoWriMo bits aren’t so bad (jayeedgecliff.com)
- The Start Of July = Camp NaNoWriMo Madness Begins (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- Midway through July – Camp NaNoWriMo update, amongst other things (juliestock.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Day 15 (sleepybookdragon.wordpress.com)
- JulNoWriMo ’13 (cheyennetrumbo.wordpress.com)
- CampNaNoWriMo (gettingtotheend.wordpress.com)
- Kate Sparkes: #JuNoWriMo Interview (scotzig.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo!!! (theenchantedbook.wordpress.com)
- “Writing” time (creativecesspool.wordpress.com)